Yayınlanma Tarihi: 18/06/2020
ASNAK is an innovative SAAS platform for logistic industry that allows each stakeholder to easily manage their task and process at anytime & anywhere. Currently, we are actively working in Izmir & Istanbul. We raised more than 6 M₺ and growing strong! The company is backed by Energy Industry Lead, and prominent angel investors. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Mobile Developer to join our team.
Mobile App developer to lead the design, development of Android and iOS apps. The developer will lead the entire app life cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. App will be a SaaS and integrated closely with the web site. In addition to delivering the product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy.
• Developing/Maintaining Android and iOS application of the B2C product
• Working with the Product Development team to develop ideas concepts and solutions that help the product meet objectives.
• Collaborating with backend team to build application
• Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
• Optimizing code for performance, stability and maintainability.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Proﬁcient with React Native and Redux.
• Should be ﬂexible enough to work on both (IOS and Android) platform.
• Knowledgeable with both Apple human interface guidelines and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Developed at least 3 application (preferably published and crashed)
• Mobile Technologies like ANDROID (Kotlin, Java), iOS (Swift
• Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
• GIT and GIT Workﬂows
• Experienced on Payment Systems
• GMS (Location, Maps, Places, FCM)
• Having Knowledge in App Store submission of applications and as well as creation of mobile provisions and certiﬁcates, Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc and amp; Enterprise Distribution.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Working at ASNAK
• Flexible Working Hours
• Private Health Insurance
• Social Activities, Happy Hours and Events
• Personal Development and Education Support
Location: Urla, Teknopark İzmir
Please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org